Thursday, July 14, 2011

FIRST DAY AT BUTLER ACADEMY!! JULY, 13 2011

So, today was my first day at the Butler Academy. I really liked the academy because they teach you how to treat people in a nice way and to use your manners. They also taught me and my friends about math and science. The teacher, Mr. Franklin, was a very smart guy and I liked him. I like how they have team leaders. It is good they have them so they teacher will not have to do everything themselves and the team leaders were really cool. I want to be like them and be a team leader one day. We go play basketball at 4:00, and I can’t wait to show off my skills. I also, liked the academy because it is at a church.
                                       BY: DEVIN ABRON


Today was my first day at the Butler Academy.  The academy started off kind of slow because the other kids took a long time to come, but when they did arrive to the academy started to get fun.  First, we had math, I was kind of scared to answer questions and talking to people and our first break I didn’t know who to talk to so, I just talked to my team leader. My team leader, Jameson, was the best. He was very funny and played with me! He was even a great problem solver. After first break I started meeting friends and they nice and helpful too. My first friend talked to me at snack time in the morning. My second friend helped me fix my airplane when I was folding it wrong. Then, we had lunch, it was fun because we watched videos and listened to music. Mr. Franklin, the teacher of butler academy, helped me understand a lot today. I REALLY LIKED HIM TOO!! I am really looking forward for tomorrow, I hope it will be like today because I made a lot of friends.

                                                            BY: BRYANT MILLER

No comments:

Post a Comment