Friday, July 15, 2011

LAST DAY OF BUTLER ACADEMY JULY, 12 2011



Joe Bright
Damon Butler
The last day of Butler Academy was an exciting day. All of the campers had individual conversations with Mr. Wilson Butler. Then Mr. Butler talked to everyone as a group about how he came from working in the fields to working for the government. After, Mr. Butler's speach, his son, Mr. Damon gave the campers a lesson on how to be successful in life. In his lesson he told the campers 5 things they need to be successful in life (Show up, On time, Be prepared, With a plan, and Use your talents). After Mr.Damon Butler spoke to us we had a chance to talk to Mr.Troy Butler and his partner Mr. Joe Bright. During there time with us they expressed the importance of respect and discipline. They also had a chance to watch a video about the first day of school for a State trooper. After the video they also learned how to think and walk like a state trooper.

Wilson Butler
Troy Butler
         
                                  

Journals:  
                         "I really had a good time at Butler Academy, because we played some basketball. I made some freinds at the Nutler Academy. I haf fun playing with them and doing other things. I had a fun time at the brazillian steak house. I had good food and I got to talk to Mr. Butler. 
  

                                                         
                                                          By: Caleb Mitchell  



I really had a good time at Butler Academy this week I mostly liked going to Upper Room Christian Academy to play basketball. I also liked going to Brasa. Basketball was fun because I got to meet Coach Lester again. Brasa helped me to use my manners at the table. The math helped me to prepared for the 6th grade. Science made me leaen new things. I had a great experience at Butler Academy because of the freinds I made and the new things I learned.



                                                BY: Immanuel Bynum-Guess                                         








No comments:

Post a Comment